Tuesday, June 30, 2020

The Piano

PIANO MOMENTS

IF there's one thing I can mention that I missed during the coronavirus lockdown, it's the PIANO. Even before the coronavirus I hadn't played for a couple of months but now when there was time at last to practice, no piano to be found anywhere. So I was delighted when almost six months later I finally had access to a piano. I was at a Bible study and adjacent to the room where we had our study was a piano all covered up. After our study I asked if I could play and the answer was "YES."

Oh, how good it felt to run my fingers across the keyboard and play all my favorite music on the piano. I even had a small audience. Now, whenever I'm yearning to practice the piano, my friends at the church tell me I can practice anytime and that's exactly what I do. Now that's an answer to a prayer!

Is there something you yearn to do when you have plenty of moments in your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...