Friday, June 12, 2020

When life brings you lemons, have a picnic

With all the negative things happening in the world right now every human being is probably pessimistic. Life does brings us lemons but it's also good to stay hopeful and positive through bad times so that the light at the end of the tunnel will finally appear.

I myself feel much better when I'm in nature. This morning I was up early and sitting near the water reading "The Game of Life and How to Play It" and "Keep Calm and Trust God." In those few minutes of serenity, I came across birds, ducks, and seagulls. Their love of nature and appreciating what they have really brightened my soul. These creatures seem to be content despite obstacles.

I happened to bring along a small basket of food for a morning picnic. As I enjoyed my sandwich, I took some extra bread I had brought along to share with my friends (birds, and ducks) They were grateful and I was grateful, and I realized how something as simple as a small picnic can make all the difference in the world. 

So when life brings you lemons, have a picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...