Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Death can Come at Any Time



Yesterday, I got unpleasant news from my brother that our cousin was found dead by his sister at his home. I was shocked beyond belief to hear this devastating news. Although my cousin and I didn't keep in touch these past few years I was always fond of hime. He was down to earth, intelligent, wise, and had the best sense of humor of anyone I ever knew.

RIP


Life is fragile, we don't know when our last breath will take place. I will always remember my cousin as a person who could brighten any room he walked into. He had the gift of putting a smile on people's facing, including my brother who rarely smiles. In fact my cousin and I joked often about how he really was the only person that could make my brother show his teeth and make him laugh.

Enjoy every moment of life. We're only here on this earth for a certain time and than we must die. Death is something we must all face someday, so appreciate the gifts of life.

BLESSINGS OF PRECIOUS MOMENTS TO ALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...