Sunday, June 12, 2022

June 12 Moments! My BIRTHDAY!

I have this philosophy that once a year for your birthday you should just take it easy and give yourself a "me" day.  I've been doing that for years but today is different. I woke up this morning and did one task after another, cleaning, laundry, washing dishes, helping a friend with a task.....I didn't even have breakfast yet. That's okay though, I've decided that even though todays my BIRTHDAY, I still need to do some work. Surprisingly in the early afternoon my adventure began and I was blessed with some delightful "birthday moments' indeed.

Celebrate your BIRTHDAY for it only comes but once a year! Eat Cake and Ice Cream, Go Out for Lunch or Dinner, Go To The Beach, Take A Boat Ride,  Visit an Amusement Park, See a Show....the choices are endless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...