Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Rarely Off on Tuesday! (Today's the Miracle Tuesday)



TUESDAY, not a day most people yearn for as a day off. Usually it's Saturdays and Sundays that are the preferred days off. But the reason I like getting Tuesdays off is because there's a group of women who meet at the church around the corner from where I live to have bible study. It's such a wonderful two plus hours of worshiping the Lord, reading the Bible and other spiritual books. We sip on cups of coffee during study and afterwards there's always a homemade meal made by Mary who leads the study.

Not since late May have I been able to attend this weekly Bible Study. It just doesn't seem to work out to have Tuesday off. What's today? Tuesday of course. So once again I have to miss out on something that is so special to me. Things don't always work out the way we want them to and that's just part of life.

As I write this a wonderful thing has just happened, the manager on duty where I work just texted me to tell me I can have today off. GOD has opened the door for me to attend Bible Study with Mary. I'm so happy! At last, a Tuesday off!

Speaking of Tuesdays, please read a book called "Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom, a book about a young man, an old man, and life's greatest lesson.

It's the 27th of July and I can finally go to Bible Study on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...