Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sometimes all you need is some ICE CREAM!

 



SOMETIMES all you need is some ICE CREAM!

Work is called work for a reason. It's not all fun and games and has its moments of frustration, pressure, and stress. That's how my day felt on Saturday when no matter what I tried to do, it wasn't good enough. I wanted to quit and leave the whole place behind. When my 8 hours were finished I was so happy. When I returned home I made myself a sandwich and went outdoors to sit near the lake. My stress began to melt away but what I yearned for to really cheer me up was some ice cream.

Ice Cream....it's summer and almost everyone wants ice cream. I needed ice cream so I got on my bicycle and just rode and rode the trail until I made it to the Dairy Queen. The place was packed, a long line of ice cream enthusiasts wanting their dessert. I just couldn't wait that long, oh if only I had just got an ice cream cone at the market near my condo BUT they didn't have much flavors. No worries, my final stop was CULVER'S fast food restaurant known for their famous custard and ice cream desserts. No waits, and tons of flavors to choose from. I opted for the vanilla flavor mixed with brownie bites and raspberries. Moments after I placed my order, a tall cup of my ice cream was ready. I went outside and ate it a spoonful at a time. So delicious, and refreshing and since I rode my bicycle five miles to CULVER'S I didn't feel guilty at all about my indulgence.

A bad day at work BUT a wonderful ice cream treat made up for it! If you have a frustrating day sometimes all you need is some ICE CREAM to cheer you up! After all what's summer without some ICE CREAM?


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...