Monday, June 28, 2021

Grilled Cheese Sandwich Moments!

I had an extremely busy day at work today. Not only did I have to supervise, but I also had to give all the sales advisors their half hour and fifteen minute breaks. Oh, how I longed for some "refreshing moments."My wish came true when it was time to give Jordon a break. He was sampling handcrafted Grilled American Cheese Sandwiches called "Lily's Toaster Grills." and they looked so appetizing. I was excited to take over and serve the sandwiches on a tray. Every time I opened the oven, the scent of bread mixed with cheese drew members in and they raved about how good the sandwiches tasted.

When Jordan returned from his break, I placed a small piece of a grilled cheese sandwich in a wax paper and headed to the office to do paperwork. Once in the office, I took a bite of the grilled cheese sandwich. It was absolute perfection, it tasted like a just made grilled cheese sandwich, buttery toasted bread loaded with cheese. The brand name of these grilled cheese sandwich is Lily's and I applaud the creators of this company for producing such a smart hit product and for donating boxes of their sandwiches to low income children who attend school.

Needless to say upon returning home this evening, I just had to make a grilled cheese sandwich. I had some bread in my freezer and some cheese in my refrigerator and within moments I made my very own grilled cheese sandwich and ate it with joy. Something so simple but yet so delicious: "Grilled Cheese Sandwich Moments."









No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...