Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Goodbye June 2021

In a matter of moments the month of JUNE will be over. How time flies. Back in May I dreaded June coming because it meant I would be a year older on the 12th of June but to my surprise my energy and stamina was strong and this JUNE was filled with amazing moments that I'll cherish till I die. So many adventures, so much good food to eat, and best of all my Mother who has Alzheimer's is still around. Leaving Michigan and being able to spend my birthday week in coastal Maine and the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts (thanks to a friend) was truly a blessing too. What a phenomenal month it was but now I must bid it farewell.

                                     My birthday gift, a ride on a Schooner in Camden, Maine!

I'm grateful for all the blessings this month brought me and most of all I'm thankful for the guardian angel that appeared to me when I was praying at church on June 7th and told me that she wanted to pray for me. Later she revealed to me that "The LORD wants me to continue to be the free spirit that I am, keeping things simple and not worrying about a big job title and what the world views as success." Thank you Lord for sending me my guardian angel to reveal to me that each of us has a purpose in life and  it's not job status and money that defines us but our character, how we treat others, and how we love and worship the LORD. This was the best birthday gift of all.

Remember each of us has a life purpose, and don't forget to fill your moments doing what you're meant to be doing. "Ask and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you." Matthew 7:7




GOODBYE JUNE 2021!




No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...