Tuesday, June 29, 2021

The Mother Spider on my Deck


Last week a spider was building a web over my small deck. My friend suggested destroying it but I couldn't. Just watch "Charlotte's Web" and you'll see how much spiders deserve to live. The mother spider is eagerly awaiting the birth of her children. Every once in awhile I see her bring down the sac then she and the sac disappear to some little spot that isn't visible from my deck.

Every life is precious, whether it be the birth of ants, birds, ducks, fish, geese, ladybugs, seagulls, or spiders. Those creatures in nature deserve to give birth to their babies and soon mother spider will proudly show off her baby spiders. It's the season of birth and since I live around nature I get to see proud mothers with their babies all over the place and it's such a blessing to watch.

Let's celebrate "Mothers" who give life!


I tried taking pictures of the spider web on my deck but due to heavy rains it's falling apart. Hopefully the spiders are okay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...