Sunday, June 27, 2021

June Birthday Moments!


Anderson Cooper, Prince William, Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe, Elon Musk, Donald Trump, Angelina Jolie, Ariana Grande, Johnny Depp, Natalie Portman, Courtney Cox, Nicole Kidman, Mark Wahlberg, Mike Tyson, Boris Johnson,  Prince (musician/singer), James Walton (Walmart)

What do the above people all have in common? Each one of these people born in JUNE were or are famous. I'm a bit partial to JUNE being that I was born in JUNE too but I'm not famous, popular, or rich. Regardless, I've lived a very adventurous life and maybe before I die I'll have my five minutes of fame. It's funny back in May 2021, I dreaded that JUNE was soon approaching. I wanted May to be at a standstill but JUNE did arrive and to my surprise it's been a fun-filled month of excitement, and now I'm sad to see it soon coming to an end. Even though I banged my head in a minor car accident,  jammed my finger in a shopping cart, scratched my leg on rose bushes, and got my arm pinched on my sliding doors, I survived the bruises, cuts, and pain. The magnificent part of June was vacationing in beautiful Maine & Massachusetts, eating delicious foods like fresh strawberries, fish tacos, lobster rolls, Indian food, blueberry pie, and cake & ice cream, and enjoying all kinds of outdoor activities.

Soon my birthday month will be over and all those JUNE MOMENTS will pass by. I'm forever grateful that during the month of JUNE I was able to keep my affordable health insurance and that my MOTHER who has Alzheimer's was able to be with me for yet another birthday month. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THOSE BORN IN JUNE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...